Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hotels in Dubai maintaining the status of Dubai

In my recent project work, I discovered a lot of interesting facts about Dubai. Basically, the road of development of Dubai set off around 19th century through the trade of gold and pearls. Later on in mid 20th century, discovery of the rich oil resources of the emirate added a new flight in its kite of development. I was desperate to see the real image of the city and eventually my dream became true.

Initially, I was having a little bit doubt about the good affordable accommodation in Dubai. But soon, I got some prominent online tourism guides which can be easily found through the search on the internet. You can easily book affordable hotels in Dubai with the help of these prominent online hotel booking websites. These sites offer ranges of hotels like luxury star hotels to cheap budget hotels. One should never miss the opportunity to explore this ‘pearl of the Arabian Gulf.

List of Dubai Hotels----http://www.a1dubaihotels.com/dubai-hotels.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hotels in Dubai are providing amazing facilities and service to its customers. Which makes them popular worldwide.

Pousadas em buzios